Welcome to ThisDateIsOver.com where we’re trying to change the world one BAD DATE at a time! Read the bad date stories and relationship drama on our BLOG, vent about your ex on our DEAR EX page, or SUBMIT your very own stories! Be sure to check out our upcoming EVENTS.
- Semi-Catfished - So I had been doing the online dating thing for a while which made me kind of hip to some of the deceptive things that a lot of men do with their pictures and profile information. As I was perusing this guy’s profile trying to determine if I should swipe left or right, I decided “what the heck?” […]
- Meet Me At The Prom…It’s Going Down! - NEW DATE!!! Prom Night…The Do-Over Saturday, September 30th! Join the thisdateisover.com team for a night of elegance at the 2nd Annual Prom Night, The Do-Over on Saturday, September 30th at 10pm at All Set Restaurant in Silver Spring, MD Dust off that Chinese collared tux or that ruffled gown and relive or recreate your prom experience as […]
- Thank God For Facebook! (TGFF) - So I met this guy who was a part of the night shift crew at my job….when I’m clocking out, he’s clocking in. He’d regularly come into the office a few minutes early and we’d have small talk. I learned that he was ex-military and a gym rat with multiple jobs. Anyway, this dude was FINE, tall, and […]
- SMH! - So I pulled up to work one morning and I parked a little farther away than normal because my usual parking space was gone [I worked in a residential area]. As I finished up my breakfast and did a last minute touchup to my makeup, I noticed a man walk by and get into his car […]
- Not All Black Men Fit The Stereotype - I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth because I didn't want him to feel bad. So, I naturally became distant for the next few days...wasn't reaching out to him and my level of interest obviously changed. I finally got the nerve to tell him that I needed some space. I blamed it on..